IVS Investment Banking represents a client looking to acquire a business that is servicing the Houston area industrial market.
- The company’s primary business must be the maintenance, service and installation of HVAC, building automation and plumbing systems of occupied buildings
- Its primary customers should be refineries, chemical plants and industrial facilities between Houston, Beaumont and Lake Jackson
- The business should have an annual earned revenue between $2 million and $7 million with five to 20 full-time service technicians
- It must have an OSHA Recordable Incidence Rate of less than 1.0
- The business should be owned by an individual who has good relationships in the markets stated above and is willing to stay full-time in the business for at least three years
For more information, contact Thomas Brinsko at (281) 538-9996 or firstname.lastname@example.org.